February 19, 2023
SKALE Weekly Roundup #23: Weeks of 2/6/23 + 2/13/23
Welcome back to the SKALE Weekly Roundup with SKALE Lab's Comms and Content Manager, Sydney Jacobs. These videos will recap the most significant happenings from across the SKALEverse each week.
Here is what happened during the week's of 02/06/23 + 02/13/23:
- XP.Network, a multichain NFT bridging solution, is live on SKALE!
- Of Gods and Men released their latest guest blog post - learn more about this coliseum-style game where players collect NFT cards of gods, demigods, and mortal gladiators to fight within the OGM Arena.
- The official glossary of the SKALE Network is now live on our blog. This resource was designed to define SKALE-specific terms for the community.
- Learn more about what the heck Zero Knowledge Proofs are with SKALE Co-Founder and CEO Jack O'Holleran.
- Clet Naming Service just released its v2 upgrade bringing new features to Clet domain owners! Read the full announcement here.
For more information on SKALE
SKALE is an Ethereum native, modular blockchain network composed of high-throughput, low-latency blockchains that are optimized for Web3 user experience. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.