February 7, 2023
SKALE Weekly Roundup #22: January 2023 Roundup
Welcome back to the SKALE Weekly Roundup with SKALE Lab's Comms and Content Manager, Sydney Jacobs. These videos will recap the most significant happenings from across the SKALEverse each week.
Listen to highlights from our January Lookback:
- Dartmouth Blockchain Group Report concluded that SKALE had the fastest TPS, which was 19x faster than Polygon and 30x faster than Ethereum
- CV VC named SKALE as one of their Top 50 best-performing blockchain projects
- PRIMAL and Kryptoria are building on SKALE
- dApp + Partner Spotlights with Exorde, Ruby Exchange, and Razor Network
- Introducing ZK for the Impatient, a breakdown of Zero Knowledge Proofs with SKALE Co-Founder and CTO Stan Kladko
For more information on SKALE
SKALE is an Ethereum native, modular blockchain network composed of high-throughput, low-latency blockchains that are optimized for Web3 user experience. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.