July 5, 2023
SKALE Ecosystem and Tech Highlights for June 2023
In June, SKALE Network achieved remarkable progress and significant ecosystem expansion further solidifying its position as a leader in scalability, security, and usability in the decentralized space.
Over a single month, SKALE showed tremendous growth with over 33,000 active users and surpassing over 5 Million transactions. Furthermore, the network reached a significant milestone of 80 million transactions processed since the V2 launch in June 2022! This extraordinary performance reflects the thriving ecosystem of developers and projects that SKALE has cultivated.
Join us as we explore the highlights and key events from the past month in the SKALEverse.
Levitation Protocol Announcement
At the beginning of June, SKALE developers announced a SKALE Improvement Proposal, named the Levitation Protocol, a fully-decentralized ZK scaling solution designed to revolutionize the world of zero-knowledge proofs by enabling a full host of ZK solutions to connect seamlessly into the SKALE Architecture with rollup connectivity to the Ethereum Mainnet.
The proposal includes a further ecosystem upgrade with the addition of a new "Layer 1 Megachain" called SKALE G, which is set to be the world’s fastest L1 EVM blockchain! SKALE CEO & Co-Founder Jack O'Holleran spoke about real world examples of how SKALE's ZK solution can be implemented in a recent AMA.
The addition of Levitation Protocol propels SKALE forward as a fully comprehensive blockchain scalability platform, providing App-specific Chains, Layer 1, and Layer 2 options.
DappRadar integrated SKALE's multi-chain network, making SKALE the first multi-chain network to integrate multiple AppChains to DappRadar! This first-of-its-kind integration allows users to view activity from Dapps on multiple SKALE chains conveniently in one place.
SKALE is now beating multiple popular blockchains in transactional volume, with only 6 out of 20 SKALE chains fully indexed! CryptoBlades has also moved to a top 15 game across all networks. Check out SKALE and its transactional activity on DappRadar.
The Metaport Bridge Release
The Metaport bridge was built to support the unique SKALE multi-chain architecture which includes App-Specific Chains and 3 Community Hubs: Europa for Liquidity, Nebula for Gaming, and Calypso for NFTs. A bridge was needed so users can easily navigate the advanced Multi-chain ecosystem and provide a way to securely direct tokens to where they want to use them.
Free token transfers via Metaport are made possible by SKALE's zero-gas fee architecture.
SKALE Ecosystem Map Update
Developers in the SKALE ecosystem are redefining what is possible with blockchain in DeFi, Gaming, Enterprise, High-performance Dapps, and more, by taking advantage of SKALE’s fast and free architecture.
Explore the Dapps and partners in the SKALE ecosystem that are driving the innovation and adoption of SKALE!
SKALE Gaming Ecosystem
The SKALE gaming ecosystem continues to experience rapid growth, driven by gas-free gaming opportunities available only on the SKALE platform. With a growing number of live games and over 15,000 weekly active users, SKALE continues to attract game developers like 0xBattleground and Gamifly seeking a seamless blockchain experience.
Learn more about the SKALE gaming ecosystem here.
Live on SKALE:
- Cookbook - Cookbook is a powerful platform that provides developers with a smart contract registry to easily discover and build off of web3 protocols. Cookbook's robust smart contract library and deployment features provide developers with a holistic toolset for rapid, scalable, and secure Dapp development. Learn more about Cookbook’s partnership with SKALE.
- Mystrios - Mystrios brings an innovative application to the gaming landscape, upping the ante on the Play-to-Earn model with their in-game token, “Mystrium Ore”. Go here to play Mystrios on SKALE!
- SKALE Platformer - In SKALE Platformer, you step into the shoes of a cartoonish alien on a mission to collect coins and squash flies and slimes. Equipped with a only a space helmet, you must navigate a traditional platformer with one goal: HAVE THE MOST IN-GAME GOLD and IN-GAME SQUASHES! SKALE Platformer has already driven over 150,000 on-chain transactions! Play SKALE Platformer here!
Building on SKALE:
- Bullieverse - Bullieverse has been revolutionizing the Web3 space with a unique gaming platform built on the Unreal Engine. SKALE will enable Bullieverse to provide an unmatched gaming experience, free of any gas fees or latency. Discover how Bullieverse is taking advantage of SKALE’s technology.
- EtherStrike - The Zeus team is bringing their innovative first-person shooter game, EtherStrike, to the SKALE Network. Read more about Zeus and Etherstrike.
- Pixudi - With its unique blend of Free-to-Play and Play2Earn models, seasonal game events, and interactive game boards, Pixudi has already created a buzz in the gaming world as the first on-chain board game! Learn more about why Pixudi is building on SKALE.
- Xandar - Xandar is now building on SKALE and is a realm of adventure and arena-based MMORPG that marries the latest advancements in AI technology with the power of blockchain to create innovative gaming features that allow for a unique and immersive gaming experience.
With each passing month, SKALE continues to grow and improve, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the decentralized space. The achievements and developments of June set the stage for even greater progress and innovation in the months to come. Stay tuned as SKALE transforms the world of blockchain scalability and ushers in a new era of decentralized applications.
SKALE is the world's fastest blockchain, designed for fast, secure, user-centric Ethereum scaling. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.
More Information on SKALE