September 5, 2022
SKALE Weekly Roundup #5: Week of 09/05/22
Welcome back to the SKALE Weekly Roundup with SKALE Lab's Comms and Content Manager, Sydney Jacobs. These videos will recap the most significant happenings from across the SKALEverse each week.
Here's what happened the week of 09/05/22:
- Math for the Impatient: How to use SKALE Securely with SKALE Co-Founder and CTO Stan Kladko
- Solydaria, a crowd-shopping deal engine designed to empower direct-to-consumer (DTC) entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and is built on SKALE, has launched in three stores
- Infinite Chains with Solydaria
- Crypto Colosseums: Delph’s Table is Live on SKALE
- OKX x SKALE AMA with SKALE VP of Product Management Chadwick Strange
- SKALE and Blockworks are hosting a Twitter Spaces with Cryptoblades and Crypto Colosseum for National Video Games Day
For more information on SKALE
SKALE is an Ethereum native, modular blockchain network composed of high-throughput, low-latency blockchains that are optimized for Web3 user experience. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.