January 8, 2021
Marketing update #3: Blogs and other programs
November and December were packed with marketing activities of all kinds, and we wanted to continue the flow of information. Our blog is a great way to keep up to date. We have it intuitively organized on the top navigation, but wanted to highlight some of the latest content (outside of updates), not only from our blog, but also from partner blogs.
- 2020 SKALE Year In Review
- SKALE Ambassador Gamez
- Foundation treasury, ecosystem fund and protocol development fund update
- SKL Exchange Listing
- SKALE Staking Guide - Staking Facilities
- Analyzing Staking Participation on the SKALE Network - Felix Lutsch
- Musicoin roadmap December 2020
- SKALE + Torus
- SKALE Network Bug Bounty Program - HackerOne
- Network Bounties and Delegation Workflow
- Use Cases for an Ethereum Execution Layer Part 2
We also had a variety of other programs running in order to broaden awareness of SKALE and what we’re trying to accomplish. Our exchange listings on Binance and Huobi opened several avenues for co-marketing activities, which we aggressively took advantage of. This took the form of SKL rewards for specific activities that included exchange run viral campaigns as well as our previous mentioned AMAs. You likely saw much of it on the Binance and Huobi twitter feeds.
Separately, we’ve seen that games are not only a hot (and lucrative) industry in console, PC and mobile, but we believe they will be a leading part of the Web3 revolution. To that end, we also co-sponsored the Twitch, VK & Youtube Binance CS GO Esport Competition alongside Solana and TrustWallet. It was an extremely well attended and viewed event with 450 teams and over 50,000 streamers across Russia, Ukraine and the CIS.
Stay tuned for more updates.