January 5, 2021
Marketing Update #2: Podcasts
Getting out the word on SKALE over the last two months has been a multi-pronged effort and podcasts are a great way to get information to people in a super consumable format. People may not be commuting given the current environment, but there are lots of moments to use for learning, whether it’s on a walk or during a workout. Below are podcasts you can listen to broken up into a few categories: Product updates & tutorials, industry influencers and company updates.
Product updates & tutorials
Industry influencer interviews
- Patterns of Inevitability in Tech and Blockchain: Jack O'Holleran
- Base Layer Episode 191: Jack O'Holleran, CEO of Skale Labs on helping scale Ethereum to billions of users
- Hack & Tell: SKALE + Arweave
- MikoBits Defi show: Scaling Ethereum with SKALE CEO Jack O'Holleran
- Nacion Crypto - Ethereum 2 0? SKALE Network en español
- Запуск SKALE Network, AMA с Евгенией Баркановой VP Marketing
We also get great mentions in other teams podcasts. One recent mention was on Miko Matsumura’s (general partner with Gumi Ventures) MikoBits podcast where Tegan Kline of The Graph talked about the partnership they have with SKALE.
Stay tuned for more podcasts in the future.
We’re always interested in hearing about the podcasts that most interest you. Drop into our telegram channel and let us know if there’s a show you really think we should try and get on our official Telegram Channel.