March 11, 2021
$SKL begins trading on Coinbase
Starting Today Thursday March 11, 9AM $SKL began trading in all Coinbase and Coinbase pro’s supported jurisdictions (Original announcement).
If you are new to SKALE or want a refresher, you may want to explore this curated list of articles to give you a solid background. Think of it as your SKALE 101 course in a series of 7 pieces. It’s probably best to read them in order, but feel free to bounce around. When you’re ready, we'll have a deeper dive series of articles we'll post soon.
- SKALE high level Introduction videos 1 & 2 (Video presentation 4 mins 40 secs)
- SKALE Network Primer (Est. time to read 8 mins)
- SKALE Key Attributes (Est. time to read: 4 mins 21 secs)
- SKALE Technology Primer (Est. time to read 8 mins)
- SKALE FAQ (Est. time to read 6 mins 28 secs)
- Recent CoinGecko podcast with Jack (Video presentation 47 mins)
- SKALE Network Token Economics ( Est. time to read 2 mins 39 secs, but takes longer to digest)
- First token sale mandating buyers to ‘use’ tokens is successful - CoinTelegraph (Est. time to read 1 min 34 secs)
- SKALE Whitepaper (Est. time to read: 40 mins give or take)
Hopefully that provides a solid foundation of understanding of the SKALE Network. If you want to keep abreast of the latest, the SKALE core team publishes new blog posts here, and if you want to see our press coverage go here. If you’re interactive and want to have somewhere to actively learn and ask questions, please join us on social media: Twitter @skalenetwork, Telegram @skaleofficial or for technical questions Discord.