August 29, 2022
SKALE Weekly Roundup #4: Week of 08/29/22
Welcome back to the SKALE Weekly Roundup with SKALE Lab's Comms and Content Manager, Sydney Jacobs. These videos will recap the most significant happenings from across the SKALEverse each week.
Here's what happened the week of 08/29/22:
- August Community AMA Recap
- $SKL Token is now available for trading on Deepcoin Exchange
- Razor Network is now live on SKALE
- SKALE kicked off ETHOnline – ETHGlobal’s biggest event of the year
- SKALE Lab’s VP of Global Solutions Engineering, Christine Renee Perry did a workshop on How to Leverage Zero Gas Fees on SKALE
For more information on SKALE
SKALE is an Ethereum native, modular blockchain network composed of high-throughput, low-latency blockchains that are optimized for Web3 user experience. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.