November 28, 2022
SKALE Weekly Roundup #15: Weeks of 11/21/22 & 11/28/22
Welcome back to the SKALE Weekly Roundup with SKALE Lab's Comms and Content Manager, Sydney Jacobs. These videos will recap the most significant happenings from across the SKALEverse each week.
Here's what happened during the weeks of 11/21/22 & 11/28/22:
- NFTrade, an industry-leading decentralized NFT Marketplace, is now fully integrated and live on SKALE Calypso NFT Hub
- Users can buy NFTs from multiple collections for sale by our three premiere artists, Alejandro Glatt, Joshua Mays, and Wes Henry
- Full step-by-step guide on our blog about how to use NFTrade on SKALE
- SKALE November Community AMA recap
- Math For the Impatient on high-performance dApps with SKALE Co-Founder and CTO, Stan Kladko
For more information on SKALE
SKALE is an Ethereum native, modular blockchain network composed of high-throughput, low-latency blockchains that are optimized for Web3 user experience. SKALE chains offer zero gas fees to end-users and have advanced features such as on-chain file storage, interchain messaging, zero-cost minting, ML/AI smart contracts, and enhanced security features.
The SKALE network enables developers to deploy their own EVM blockchain in minutes without sacrificing speed, security, or decentralization. Welcome to the SKALEverse.