October 22, 2021
Bitstamp lists SKL
Excited to announce Bitstamp is listing SKL globally (excluding the U.S. and Singapore). Listing schedule (From Bitstamp site here):
1. Transfer-only mode: Deposits and withdrawals open but trading is not enabled yet.
- SKL: Monday, October 25
2. Post-only mode: You will be able to place and cancel limit orders, but they will not be matched. Therefore, no orders will actually be completed during this stage.
- SKL: October 28 at 8:00 AM UTC
3. Limit-only mode: Order matching will start and trades will be executed normally. However, only limit orders will be available.
- SKL: October 28 at 12:00 AM UTC
4. Full trading: Once the order books gather sufficient liquidity, we will enable all order types and card purchases for the new trading pairs as well.
For the full Bitstamp blog please visit We’re listing RGT, FET, and SKL.
SKALE is a multichain network composed of an unlimited number of secure, decentralized, high-performance Ethereum Blockchains. These SKALE Chains were purpose-built to bring Web3 to billions of consumers around the world. SKALE’s advanced cryptography and the pooled security model is fast, secure, and decentralized, allowing developers to deliver amazing user experiences to end users without gas fees or latency. SKALE’s modular and extensible platform includes EVM functionality, file storage, interchain messaging, and machine learning capabilities, but is open-sourced and designed to allow developers to easily use best-of-breed solutions when necessary. This architecture further allows applications to run completely on SKALE chains without centralized dependencies.
The SKALE Network is an open-source project with many contributors including SKALE Labs, Inc. headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The SKALE Network’s supporters include Arrington Capital, Blockchange, ConsenSys Labs, Hashed, HashKey, Floodgate, Multicoin Capital, Recruit Holdings, Signia VP, and Winklevoss Capital. The SKALE Network is supported by many of the top validators in the world including 01NODE, Ankr, Anonstake, Audit One, Blockdaemon, Blockware, Chainflow, Chainode, Chorus One, Cypher Core, Dokia Capital, Figment Networks, FreshSkale, Hashed x DELIGHT, Hashquark, Staked, Stakin, Stake With Us, WolfEdge Capital, as well as Staking Facilities. SKALE Network utilized the $SKL token which is listed on 37 exchanges/DEXs globally, including Binance, Coinbase, FTX, Gemini, Huobi, OKEx, and more.
For more information
Dapp Developers interested in utilizing SKALE for a project, please apply to the SKALE innovator program.
Documentation on deploying a Dapp to SKALE can be found in the Developer Portal.
To learn more about the SKALE $SKL token, please visit our SKL Token page